trees

trees

Friday, April 22, 2011

Running out of... Everything!

Well.... At this point I am just trying to hang on and grab any sliver of patience that comes my way. I have run out of energy, patience, emotional strength(sometimes)  and things that I can do. I am limited to what I can do right now and my family is feeling it.  I always feel so much better after the new arrival, and am anticipating that feeling of starting to be able to pull things together again. It will be so nice to have them all here so that we can continue to move forward with our goals and plans. I have so many things that I want to learn, so many things that I am excited to do again. I am also very excited to meet this new little person in our family and finally get acquainted with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive