trees

trees

Friday, May 6, 2011

A Hankering for Rock Hounding and Such...

I have always had an interest in hunting for fossils, even now the desire to go do this kind of stuff hasn't changed. I was looking at KSL.com today, and they had an artical on rock hunting, geode hunting, fossil hunting and the like, and I so want to go!!

My two older kids are old enough to maybe start to appreciate this, but still have two very little ones that would not like it so much. These kind of hobbies require lots of drive time in boring hot dry deserts and mountains, which do not cater to the likings of toddlers and newborns. There are usually no parks and playgrounds for kiddos to go romping about in areas like this.

So alas, here I sit with my sweet newborn wishing I could do it all at once. There's a time and a season for everything, right? I guess this is just another lesson in patience. But, I can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive