trees

trees

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A very interesting day

I had quite the interesting day today. I ran into someone that I have not talked to for two and a half years.  The relationship with this person had ended in a very unhappy way. But even though things ended in such a devastating manner, this person did more for me and my spiritual growth than they can ever know. I guess I should have thanked this person for that, but the short conversation that happened did not allow time for any  communication about that. I think that it did however mend a few things for both of us, and hopefully will help this other person to move forward too. It was nice to see that this person who saw me first, called my name and wanted to catch up on a few things.
I have learned that forgiveness is the key to so many things in life. I wish people realized just how much holding on to hurtful, angry (etc.) feelings only hurts the one holding on to them. It also awakened a passion to learn, and changed the way that I view many things. I have such a more positive outlook on  life. I am grateful for the blessings that this trial unfolded for me.
It was so wonderful to see this person and have only feel good feelings towards them. What a freeing awesome thing. I am very grateful for that.

3 comments:

  1. Forgiveness has become one of my most favorite topics! It is amazing how important it is and how freeing it can become! :D

    ReplyDelete


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive