trees

trees

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Apologies

I have to apologize for not posting pictures. I"m just not that driven to learn how. My hubby will show me, then I forget... and, well, Im a bit lazy lately when it comes to learning computer stuff.

However, I have 8 weeks and counting till the new arrival is due. I love growing stuff, but kids is a whole other story. Thankfully this pregancy has been one of the easiest in a lot of ways. Except I'm feeling older.. oh well.

It is that time of the year to cut down the dead plants to make way for the new undergrowth.  It has been harder for me to get out there this year and get it done. It was easier the last pregnancy. People in the neighborhood have finally realized just how much I like to do that kind of stuff. They probably think I'm crazy out there, big belly and all chopping down plants. But it makes me feel alive. I need it, especially towards the end of the pregnancy. I have been trying to get out there for at least 10 minutes a day to get some sunshine. I am sure I am low on Vitamin D.(aren't we all by now?)  It makes us all feel good to just get out there and get some fresh air. There's just something about being outside that one can't get any other way.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love that I don't have to worry about my dying plants in the fall until about now. Seriously, I find it so cool!!!

    We just did a little clean up around our yard this weekend too! Even pruning the espaliers that I am so afraid of doing ~ I need to go out and give them some love and encouragement now to become all that they can be! ;)

    ReplyDelete


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive