trees

trees

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Four weeks and counting...

Well.. here I sit. I have about four weeks to go, and am definitely feeling it. I am afraid I have hit one of those walls. It seems like the closer I get to her due date, the more tired I am. I can't do much more than just grow this baby and do the basic home and family care. The problem with this is that I have so many things that I want to get done, but not enough energy to accomplish them all. This results in boredom. It just isn't worth it to go out and dig in my yard. If I do, I'll end up with back pain and it will make it more difficult to do the important things, like sleep.  What is a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive