trees

trees

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Holding On

As April gets closer, I wonder where the year has gone. Normally these winter months seem to drag while I impatiently wait for spring to get here. This time, however, I  have been very busy, and seem to be running out of time. With limited energy and so much to do for my kiddos I just hope that I am able to get things close to where I  hope they will be come the end of April.  I do have to say how nice it has been to see January and February fly by so fast. Has the beginning of the year flown for you? If not, how have you survived?

1 comment:

  1. It's flown by in some ways and not in others. :^) I hope things continue to go well for you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive