trees

trees

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Resolutions??

So after many years of making New Years resolutions and failing at them, I have decided it is better for me to continue with the things I am currently working on and strive to be a bit better every day, or at least keep at an upward direction.

I hope to continue improving myself, learning to let go of past hurts and wrongs, etc.. This is one of the best ways (I think) to be a better Mom and Wife.  The more that I can do this, the more able I will be to get out of myself and think about others and serve them. I call this an upward spiral. I hope to keep it spiraling up this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive