trees

trees

Friday, January 7, 2011

Getting through January

Now that the holidays are over, the yearly challenge of getting through the longest month of the year has begun.... what to do? Luckily, I have discovered that my 1st grader thrives on a lot of school work, and have literally doubled his work load. So it has been a tiring first week of january, but it sure has gone by fast! Baby #4 is doing great, and mom is feeling the effects of this fourth pregnancy. I'm tired, joints hurt, but I'm doing great. I have piles of books I need to read, things to be gone through in my house and a baby to start nesting for. I have a feeling that it is going to be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive