trees

trees

Sunday, November 21, 2010

What I am grateful for

I would be ungrateful if I did not post about things that I am grateful for. I am grateful for my family. I am grateful for this wonderful time of year that gives us the opportunity to remember all of the things we have been given. I am grateful for my warm home, I am grateful for my kids. I am grateful for how well I am feeling right now. I am grateful for an awesome loving hubby. I am grateful for chocolate and baking cookies with my kids. I am grateful to have my kids home and that I have the opportunity to teach them. I am grateful for a good night's sleep. I am grateful for beautiful sunsets. I am grateful for Christmas lights. I am grateful for this past year and a half. I have learned and grown and been given more in this period of time than I ever thought possible. I am grateful for good friends. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that provided all this for me, and who provided a Savior and Redeemer who took upon Himself what I cannot. My heart is full of gratitude this year. I hope and pray that it stays that way, well, no...... I hope my gratitude continues to grow.  Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive