trees

trees

Thursday, October 14, 2010

In n' Out

So... are you proud of me? I went to the opening day of In n out burger! the wait wasn't too long and boy, was it so yummy!!!! I'm gonna get me some animal style fries the next time I'm out that way. Yum! Oh, and the poor yard has been neglected this fall, but I am in the planning mode of planting more herbs and moving our grapes. They need full sun, not the north side where we have them.  Oh, and tomorrow I am going to start me some more infused comfrey oil now that I know what I'm doing, it will turn out right this time. I'll keep you posted on that too.

2 comments:

  1. What's comfrey oil again? I know I've heard about it before.
    I love in n out too! I get me one everytime I go to Orem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take comfrey, chop it up, put it in olive oil and let it infuse for a few weeks. Great for bruises, cuts, etc. I plan to make a salve out of it and some plantian infused oil that actually worked out. You use beeswax for that, and we have PLENTY of that floating around here.

    ReplyDelete


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive