trees

trees

Friday, January 13, 2012

Going Vertical

So, for the past few years I have been on a path to healing myself, or you can call it fixing myself.  During this journey I came across a mentor. His name is Kirk Duncan, owner of a company called 3 key elements. Feel free to look him up. A friend of mine sent me a email about a free seminar. I had no Idea what this guy did, or what he was going to teach. All I knew from his email was that he was going to talk from his heart about what he felt  from a spiritual point of view.  He talked abaout many things, but the one thing that has stuck is about going Vertical. Basically when you feel you have hit that "wall" you ask yourself... how many people do I need to ask for forgiveness to get to the next level? You see, we are all headed up, and we are not in competition with each other. It has been an amazing thing to see things happen once I have forgiven the certain people that come to my mind. It really does open doors. Can I also tell you how hard it is to find the courage to ask someone for forgiveness?

I had no Idea how hard it can be, but the rewards for carrying this part of the Atonement out are beyond anything I could imagine. What this mentor has to offer, helped me take the Atonement to another level of understanding. The Lord blesses us when we have the courage to do the hard, humbling things. What a blessing to learn when we are ready hear what the Lord wants us to hear.

2 comments:


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive