trees

trees

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day

Happy Groundhog day!! Puxatawny Phil announced this morning that he did NOT see his shadow.... but the weather forecast is predicting snow. I'm starting to think the fat little rodent is lying this year since the temperature out there is in the teens this morning. We shall see...
But that means that today is the day to watch Groundhog Day on Groundhog Day and make a big pan of yummy cinnamon rolls... why the cinnamon rolls? I needed an excuse to make them at least once a year, so I picked Feb. 2nd as the day. Very fitting, I think since the weather is FREEZING!
Well.. off I go to teach the young ones, and by the way, it has been one of the best things that I have ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive