trees

trees

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Good Friends

As I am having to say goodbye to another really good friend I have been pondering the importance of them, and how they come and go in our lives. Some come and go, and as we or they change, sometimes we drift apart. I think truly good friends are far and few in between, and that they just "happen". I have learned that true friends cannot be forced.  They become our friends, or they do not. It is that simple. And it is that hard too.

Gratefully this good friend of mine who is leaving for better employment opportunities will always stay my good friend, and that I am thankful for that.   I hope she knows how much I love her and appreciate all she has helped me  to learn and grow, especially in the last few years.

So, life will go on and I will patiently wait to gain one more good friend.(the more the merrier) I know it will simply "happen".... because I know there really is no other way around it. It is just the way it is. One of those universal truths...or at least that is what I have found to be true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blooms in late May( Bugle Weed)

My Hubby's Hobby

Daylily

Daylily

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Spearmint, from the ditches of Grandpa's old farm( heirloom)

Followers

Blog Archive